So I really can't take
ANY credit for the followings pictures. Thanks to my sweet husband for putting together the cribs, shelves, changing table, drapes, etc., etc. Thanks to my fabulous family for coming over to decorate and put everything in it's perfect place. Thanks to my mom for re covering the glider. Thanks to my bestie Liz Elmore for making ALL of the drapes and bedding with her bare hands-they are gorgeous! The only thing I can really take credit for is picking out the fabric (blue toile and taupe gingham accented with chocolate brown) and the chandelier! :) Now we are just waiting on our babies and it will be complete! Enjoy the pictures!
My awesome Kalencom diaper bag...I'm soooo excited about this! Thanks Deven and Jacob!

The "bebe" letters that my talented sister Maggie made out of cable wire

The cribs



The gorgeous drapes!

The glider and reading basket. Thanks sisters!

The toile and gingham bedding

It's beautiful! I would love to pop by sometime this week and get a good look at it! I'll call you once I'm sure Wendy's well.
ReplyDelete