Today Paul and I went to church, had communion, visited the babies at the NICU, and ate lunch outside..I can't think of a better way to spend Easter! The babies are doing great today! Sutter is up to 3 lb. 7 oz., Callen 2 lb. 12 oz. and LG 1 lb. 10 oz. Sutter and Callen are in isolettes and on nasal cannula. LG is still on CPAP but doing fabulous! The nurse thinks the Dr. may try to wean her to cannula next week. We talked to the Dr. about Callen's last brain scan. He has a grade 2 bleed on one side and a grade 3 on the other side of his brain. The Dr. showed us the last two scans and we could tell the bleeds were slightly smaller now which is good. He will have another scan next week. Below are pictures that we took last night. I don't have one of Sutter because it turned out blurry.
LG's tiny foot

She loves her paci!

Callen holding his paci

Callen asleep

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter! I am so happy to know my Savior lives!
such precious pictures:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAllison and Paul, I am praying daily for your beautiful babies. God is so good, and He will "never leave you or forsake you". Thank you for sharing them with your family.
ReplyDelete