4/25/10

I believe his face says it all!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Here are the latest updates:

Sutter is off of cannula. He is taking a bottle every other feed and doing great with it! He has also maintained his own body temperature the last 24 hrs. I'm so proud of him! He weighs 4 lb. 10 oz today! If he keeps doing well the next few days he may be moved to a crib soon. He is still getting caffeine everyday and he will have to be off of that completely before he can come home. My guess is that he will be coming home mid to late May if he keeps progressing.

Callen is still getting bottle fed once a day. His sucking reflex isn't as good as Sutter's, but every baby is different. Hopefully he will catch on soon. He weighs 3 lb. 7 oz today. He is still on nasal cannula and having some heart rate drops. Please pray he will gain weight and catch up with his brother.

LG weighs 2 lb. 8 oz today. She is on full feeds and doing great. Hopefully she will be able to get her pic line out in the next few days. She is back and forth between CPAP and cannula. Paul and I were able to hold her for a long time last night and she LOVED it. I do believe she is going to run the house when she comes home! :)

Thanks to the sweet ladies of Trinity Pres. for hosting a lovely baby shower for me last week! I'm so excited about the great gifts I received! Thanks to my wonderful Mom who drove 2 hours with a broken foot to come to the shower. We had a wonderful visit! Please pray for Paul and I as we get ready for the babies to come home. As it gets closer I'm getting excited and a little scared...having three babies at home is definitely going to be a new experience!

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure to come....and hold Callen! I can't wait to see them again. Tell us when a good time for both you and Paul will be. We want to come back soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete