4/6/10
Holding Lyla Grace
Well today was a big day! We were able to hold LG for the first time! She still only weighs 1 lb. 12 oz. but because she is on nasal cannula we were given the "ok" to hold her. She fussed at first but after several minutes she fell asleep. I can't figure out who the babies look like yet...I imagine it will be easier to tell as they put on more weight. All three babies have been moved into isolettes and next to the nursery windows! Sutter had to have his wrist (where the staph infection is) drained today. :( He did really well during the procedure and it looks much better. He will be on antibiotics for several more days. Callen was put on full feeds today! I expect he will start to catch up with Sutter very soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


For Lyla Grace:
ReplyDeleteFrom the Hymn: Jesus Shall Reign
"People and realms of every tongue dwell on his love with sweetest song; and infant voices shall proclaim their early blessings on His name".
Psalm 72
You are being prayed for earnestly my sweet grandaughter. I love you. Kit Kat
YAY!!! You got to hold her!!! I will have to tell MG in the am!! She will be pumped!
ReplyDeleteOh,Allison! What a wonderful day for you! I'm so glad you got to hold Lyla Grace! She's precious.
ReplyDelete