Well, little miss priss came home last Tuesday. She weighed 4 lb. 1 oz the day she came home. It has definitely been an adjustment to say the least. We love that our once one pound baby is home. Today she went for her first pediatrician appointment and she weighed 4 lb. 6 oz. She will have another eye exam next week to see if the ROP has regressed.
Sutter is getting BIG. He is the sweetest baby but he has had tummy trouble the past few weeks. He is up almost all night crying. Mom and and Dad are exhausted and praying it will get better FAST! The Dr. thinks it may be reflux so we are treating it with meds and rice in his milk.
Callen is 7 lb! He is still in the NICU but it's looking like he may be home in the next week. His spitting has gotten better but his weight keeps fluctuating. They have him on a 24 calorie formula now. Please pray for sanity for me. I'm beyond tired and although I can't wait for Callen to be home, the thought of one more is scary. We have been so blessed that our church has been bringing meals, and although we don't have family in town, they have traveled from out of state to help us! I'm going to try and get some sleep. Enjoy the pictures...notice LG is crying in almost all of them!


God has promised not to give you more than you can handle.This is called grace. A most wonderful thing. He has also encouraged the saints to reach out to those in need. I will pray that there will be Christian friends in Tuscaloosa who will reach out and offer to help with these most precious miracles. Looking forward to Callen finally joining his family...at home. I love you.
ReplyDelete