Welcome home Callen! Today our family became complete! Things are quite busy around here so my post won't be long. Callen weighs 7 lb. 3 oz, LG 4 lb. 11 oz, and Sutter 8 lb. 8 oz. It is so hard to believe it has been almost four months since they were born. I never thought this day would come! God is so good! Please pray for a restful night.We have lots of upcoming Dr. appts. in the next few weeks and I will be going back to work in August. It will be very hard for me to leave them everyday. Please pray for a smooth transition. We are looking for part time help everyday starting in August so if anyone is interested, please contact me!
Hopefully I will be able to take lots of pictures and get them uploaded soon, but until then here are a few...

Callen

All three together...notice Callen is the only one NOT crying.

Very first family picture!
Yay! I'm so happy you have all three home now! :) They are so precious! Continuing to pray for you as you adjust, y'all are amazing! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteKatherine (Branson).
Callen's photo on his ride home looks like "so..this is what the world looks like".
ReplyDeleteThe second photo looks like he's thinking are the folks going to give me 'stereo screaming' all the time?"
The family photo reminds me it's time to get a really good family photo. Why don't you plan to do it while I'm there. I'll help keep the throw up off your shirts and hopefully distract the trio while the photographer sets up. Not as easy as it sounds. haha.
Can't wait to see you later this week. I WANT YOU TO GO AWAY. Have some REAL quiet time and sleep all night..and all day if you want.
Loving you all, Mom
Whew, glad THAT part is over. Now the real living begins. May God's grace and peace abound to you all.
ReplyDeleteHI. You don't know me but I learned about your 3 precious miracles through the grapevine at church. I have 10 month old triplets that were born at Northport and one had to stay in the NICU for a short while. I am SO happy to hear that all your babies are home and while it will be an adjustment, having them all there is much easier than having one not at home:) God has blessed you beyond measure and I pray for continued good health for all your babies! If you have any questions or just want to connect, I am on Facebook- Casey McKnight Scroggins or you can email me at casey.scroggins@comcast.net.
ReplyDelete