6/10/10

Update on C and LG

Well Callen went to a crib today! He has also taken ALL of his bottles in the last 48 hours-this is HUGE! So proud of my little man. They changed his feedings to every 2 hrs which has seemed to help with his spitting up. Looks like he is neck and neck with LG!

LG is doing great but will not come home until sometime next week. She is still on a high calorie formula and human milk fortifier. She needs to be able to get off of both those things and still gain weight before she can come home. She did pass her car seat and hearing tests! She will have her eyes checked again in several weeks.

I do want to say how grateful Paul and I are to the NICU staff that have taken care of our precious babies since March. They feel like family and we are thankful to each one of the Dr.'s and nurses. There were several times that I had mini meltdowns in the nursery and the nurses always knew what to say to comfort me. I have appreciated their honesty (both good and bad). Special thanks to Kathy, Tina, Vicky, Jeanine, Dana, Desiree, Jessica, Dedra, Lisa, Tracy, Joylita, Kerry, Suzanne and Nicole. If I'm leaving people out I'm sorry! Y'all are amazing and we will never forget you!

No comments:

Post a Comment