I had a wonderful birthday! My Mom came and helped with Sutter so that Paul and I could have several nights to sleep-it was great! After she left, Maggie came and stayed several more nights! Thanks Mom and Mags! Paul was I were able to leave Sutter at home with Maggie and go to dinner for my birthday. After dinner we went to the hospital and Callen took his first ENTIRE bottle! I was a very proud mommy! It's the only bottle he's taken so far, but it's a start. Today's weights:
LG: 3 lb. 5 oz
C: 5 lb. 6 oz!
S: 5 lb. 15 oz
Callen needs to take all his bottles and stop having heart rate drops before he can come home. LG is taking most of her bottles but needs to gain weight and also stop having heart rate drops. It looks like it will probably be several more weeks before either will be ready to come home. Who knows but LG may come home before Callen! In the meantime Sutter is being spoiled rotten! Not sure what he's going to do when his siblings come home. Hopefully he will only have to have one more epigen shot. I won't miss taking him to get those shots! Caroline and Faith will be coming tomorrow and staying one night. I'm so blessed to have such a big family to help out!
Please keep me in your prayers. I will be starting my remicade treatments back up this week. For those of you that don't know, I have Crohn's disease. Thankfully during my entire pregnancy I was able to get off the remicade treatments and stay in remission. In the last few weeks I haven't felt very well. Hopefully I will feel better once I start the treatments back. Every 6 weeks I go in and get hooked up to an IV machine for several hours. Remicade has been a miracle drug for this disease and I'm so thankful. I have to stay healthy now that I have three babies to take care of!
5/25/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the updates! But I'm so sorry that the Crohns has flared up a bit. I think I told you this, but Paul commented on how good you and Paul looked when we saw you the other night. Your looking great even if you're not feeling that way!
ReplyDelete