5/10/10

Sutter is home!

Sleeping in Daddy's arms
His favorite nurse Vicky...she was so sad to see him leave!
Happy parents
Ready to go home!



Sutter is officially home! We got home at 5:30 tonight. He has done extremely well so far! He eats every three hours and sleeps between feedings. We will see how tonight goes! Please pray that Paul and I are able to get rest between feedings and stick to a schedule. We will have to take turns going to the hospital to see the other two babies while one of us stays with Sutter. We have a lot of doctor's appointments coming up (pediatrician, eye doctor, labs). We plan to keep Sutter quarantined except to go to the doctor. Since he still doesn't have a strong immune system, we don't want to risk him getting sick. Thanks for your continued prayers for all three babies!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I know ya'll are excited and releaved. One down two more to go. Still praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to read this, Allison! What a gift!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that at least one baby is home with you and praying that the others come home soon. I'll give you a call to get your gift to you.
    Lori Wesson

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..and you have a grandmother who can't wait to come to relieve you and give you some rest. Just call me..I'll be there in a flash!

    ReplyDelete