Well folks, it looks like we will be bringing Sutter home tomorrow! He passed his hearing test and carseat test. He has gone without a heart rate drop for 7 days and maintained his temperature in an open crib. Now he just has to take all of his bottles my mouth tonight and he should get the OK to come HOME! I will post pictures as soon as possible! Callen and LG are progressing everyday. Both are off nasal cannula and still in isolettes. Now they need to gain weight and start taking bottles. I'm amazed at how fast all three have progressed in the last several weeks. We are so blessed! This has truly been an amazing first Mother's Day!
5/9/10
We are READY!
Well folks, it looks like we will be bringing Sutter home tomorrow! He passed his hearing test and carseat test. He has gone without a heart rate drop for 7 days and maintained his temperature in an open crib. Now he just has to take all of his bottles my mouth tonight and he should get the OK to come HOME! I will post pictures as soon as possible! Callen and LG are progressing everyday. Both are off nasal cannula and still in isolettes. Now they need to gain weight and start taking bottles. I'm amazed at how fast all three have progressed in the last several weeks. We are so blessed! This has truly been an amazing first Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment