12/14/10

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! This is our Christmas card and I love it! Thanks to Scottie Jones for photography and Rachel Norris for the design. I can't believe we are just days away from Christmas. I still have SO much to do! Looks like I will be doing a lot of last minute Christmas shopping this year.

This past weekend Paul and I traveled to Memphis to see my little brother, Cameron get married. Where does time go? The wedding was gorgeous despite a cold and rainy day. We decided to leave the babies at home for the weekend with my in-laws since it is RSV season. We didn't want to risk them getting sick. It was nice to get away for a few days but I sure did miss the trio! I will have to upload pictures from the wedding soon. I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment